Discontinue Water Service

To discontinue your water service please fill out the form below or come into City Hall at 115 N. Main Street.  If possible, please provide at least one days notice of cancellation.  A forwarding address is required for us to send you a final bill and deposit refund (renters only).  Please contact our water department with any additional questions at 704-825-5586.

Water Service Disconnect Form