Latest News

  1. See our latest stories.
  1. paving5-0814-rn-tif.jpg

    2017 Summer Paving Program

    The City of Belmont has retained Red Clay Industries to complete the 2017 Summer Resurfacing Program. Read on...
  2. Contractor.jpg

    New Smart Water Meter Installations are 99% Complete

    We are 99% complete installing the new smart water meters. We will be working on the remaining 1% over the next few weeks. Read on...
  3. glass-of-water.jpg

    2016 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report

    We are pleased to present to you this year's Annual Drinking Water Quality Report. This report is a snapshot of last year’s water quality. Read on...
  4. rogue pkg11

    Downtown Parking Survey

    Parking Survey results show need for additional parking in Downtown Belmont. Note: Since this survey was conducted the City has made improvements to existing lots, added an additional 46 spaces and work on the Glenway St lot planned to begin in June. Survey
  5. 15894422_10155135760142780_7354876285895893114_n.jpg

    Comprehensive LUP Update - Stay Involved!

    The Comprehensive Land Use Plan is the city’s overarching planning document, presenting the community’s vision in sections that address land use, transportation, recreation, the natural environment, historic preservation, economic development, and more. Read on...
View All